Torishima CDM - Horizontal Split Case Double Suction Pump
The TORISHIMA CDM is a horizontal axially split double-suction pump used in a wide range of applications
such as seawater desalination plants, power plants, water and waste water, water transmission and irrigation etc.
Double suction and three-dimensional impeller gives low NPSH requirements and high efficiency. Upper half casing
can be simply disassembled without disturbing pipework. This enables easy maintenance and routine inspection.
CDMV is a vertical type of the CDM, installeable at limited space.
- Seawater desalination plants
- Power plants
- Water and waste water
- Water transmission and irrigation etc
- Total Head : 3 to 300m / 10 to 980ft
- Capacity : 180 to 33,000m³/h / 790 to 145,200USgpm
- Temperature : up to 80°C / 176°F
- Size : 200 to 1,400mm