Grundfos End Suction Pump
Grundfos NK/NKG pumps are used in water supply, industrial pressure boosting, industrial liquid transfer, HVAC (heating, ventilation and air-conditioning), irrigation and process industries.
Grundfos end-suction pumps are multi-purpose pumps suitable for a variety of different applications requiring reliable and cost-efficient supply. End-suction pumps are used in five main areas of application: water supply, industrial pressure boosting, industrial liquid transfer, HVAC (heating, ventilation and air-conditioning), and irrigation.
Grundfos offers a virtually limitless range of long-coupled (NK) end-suction pumps. Their sturdiness and reliability make them ideal for use in demanding environments such as the following:
- District heating plants
- Heating systems for blocks of flats
- Air-conditioning systems
- Cooling systems
- Wash down systems
- Other industrial systems.
- Optimised hydraulics in housing and impeller = unimpeded liquid flow
- O-ring seal between pump housing and cover = no risk of leakage
- Housing, impeller and wear ring in different materials = improved corrosion resistance, no sticking elements
- Back pull-out design for easy dismantling for service
- Pump is electro-coated to increase corrosion resistance
- Available with IE1, IE2 and IE3 motors
- PN 10/16 and 25 bar
- Temperatures up to 180 °C
- Available in a number of shaft seal and material variants.